Information for abstract submitters
- Please check all boxes that apply and complete the required fields
- Provide and abstract of between 250 and 400 words
- Please review the selection criteria before submitting your abstract
- Ensure that at least one co-author will be present at the poster presentations throughout the interactive sessions planned for 27 and 28 September 2022
You may submit your abstract for either a pre-recorded 20-minute presentation with an accompanying summary poster (the poster will be included in the 2-day interactive workshop session, 27 and 28 September) or a poster.
The review of submission is overseen by the workshop steering committee, abstracts may be:
- Accepted for a pre-recorded presentation, and poster for the workshop website and interactive session;
- Accepted for a poster for the workshop website and interactive session;
- Accepted for a poster for the workshop website;
- Not accepted
Abstracts shall be submitted for consideration in one of the ten topics of the two themes of the workshop, and address metrology and measurement science requirements related to the topic.
Abstracts for presentations and posters should include as many of the following elements as possible/appropriate:
- Introduction to progress or lack of progress (challenges) so far,
- Indication of what is needed to improve the information content in environmental measurements or models
- Proposals of new or existing tools not currently in use, for improving information content
- Description of potential means to achieve that improvement
- Opportunities for collaboration between communities to achieve these improvements
Given the time frame of the workshop, papers that only deal with results or past successes will not be prioritized in the review process.
Abstract submission form